CREATIVE BRAND DESIGN & MARKETING STRATEGY
FOR THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY
2329 W. PICO BLVD
DESIGN + BUILD BRAINSTORM/MOOD BOARD
VISUAL CONCEPTS - Round 1
• Mural Wall: Branded frame with logo remains consistent. Body of mural rotates with curated content to include culturally relevant and positive messages and images, created by commissioned local artists.
• Storefront Signage: Large, bold, and well lit to be easily recognizable.
• Front Door: Statement piece that initiates the brand experience as customers enter.
OTHER DISPENSARIES FOR REFERENCE...
FLOOR PLAN CONCEPTS...
• Experience: maybe some form of entertainment (see Holographic clip of Le Petite Chef and speciality lighting - ref Alex images).
• Transition from Lobby to Shop: lighting and music change to create a new, fresh, exciting experience walking into the shop. Transition should be relatable and noticeable but not dramatic.
INTERIOR CONCEPTS TO CONSIDER...
• Layout: Horseshoe style where all product stays in cases/behind counter with budtenders. This style layout keeps clients moving in and out without lingering too long generating more sales through personal/focused/“expected” buying experience.
• Organization: Clean, abundant, organized. Product should not appear cluttered and overcrowded nor empty and sparse.
• Feel: Modern masculinity, industrial chic, affordable luxury (reference luxury boxing gym, cigar lounge, bakery, and/or coffee shops)
• Visual: Textured walls create atmosphere and character. Make visual use of tall ceilings (repaint black ceiling to extend the visual height).
• Experience: Interactive mural, customer photos with iconic wall. Flower in jars/glass case for display. Providing an experience draws new clientele in, keeps existing clients coming back (and bringing friends), and generates referrals.
• Materials: Weathered concrete, exposed brick, leather, darker wood, black accents, living wall.
• Lighting: Pendant lighting to highlight product presentation
• Clientele: DTLA sports fans and visitors drawn to the unique experience and feel of affordable luxury/industrial chic/modern masculinity.